Additional Quantitative Resources
Login (new window) using your Georgetown University NetID and password for free access to their full online library. Below are direct links to self-paced course videos you may find helpful.
- Independent and Dependent Variables (new window)
- Probability definitions (new window)
- Correlation and regression (new window)
- Introduction to Data Collection (new window)
- Excel Statistics Essentials (new window)
Access free self-paced online videos at the beginner’s level. Below are direct links to a sampling of courses you may find helpful.
- Descriptive Statistics (new window)
- Basic Probability (new window)
- Linear Regression and Correlation (new window)
Features structured online courses. Note that to earn a certificate, fees apply. There are also options to audit the classes for free.
Features structured online courses, often with a set start date and weekly workload.
Other Educational Resources
Find online or in-person courses through these additional learning resources. Note that fees and registration deadlines apply.