International Applicants

Non-U.S. College or University Academic Records

Students who have attended or graduated from a non-U.S. college or university should follow these instructions:

As an alternative to an individual translator providing certified translations, international applicants who attend institutions outside of the United States may submit their transcripts in the form of a credential evaluation. While this service is not required, we recommend the World Education Services (WES) ICAP evaluations. Credential evaluations may take the place of official transcripts, as long as they come to Georgetown University directly from the evaluation service provider and include a copy of the official transcripts you had evaluated.

Demonstration of English Language Proficiency

All applicants are required to demonstrate a level of proficiency in the English language sufficient to meet the admission requirement. Proficiency can be demonstrated by:

The Office of Admissions reserves the right to ask an applicant to submit proof of English language proficiency.