The first step to joining the Georgetown community is to submit your deposit and accept your spot with the incoming MS-ESM cohort. Explore this section for more information about financing your education.
- Submit Your Deposit – complete the steps for enrollment, including submission of your non-refundable tuition deposit and of your official transcripts and test scores (if applicable)
- Tuition, Fees, Billing, and Payment – access information about this year’s cost of attendance
- Internal Scholarships and Financial Aid Resources – the information you need to make informed decisions about your educational financing
- Student Employment – another way to offset the cost of tuition while learning new skills and furthering your academic and personal interests
- Financing Graduate School – The Office of Student Financial Services provides a few extra resources and reasonings on how to finance graduate school
- Military Education Benefits – additional support options for military service members at Georgetown