Submit Your Deposit
To enroll, submit your deposit:
- Log in to your Georgetown MS-ESM online application
- Click “View Your Decision” button
- Click “Reply to Offer” button (on the bottom right side of the page)
- Follow the steps to pay your non-refundable tuition deposit by the deadline stated in your admission letter. You are only required to submit one deposit, based on the round in which you received a final decision.
Submit Official Documents
Offers of admission are contingent upon verification of official documents. Please follow the steps outlined below to submit all applicable official documents to complete your enrollment.
Transcripts, diplomas, and degree certificates applicants attach to their applications, or email to our office, are unofficial documents. Documents are official only if they are electronically sent or physically mailed to our office by your institution(s) or if they are hand-delivered to our office. While COVID-19 has disrupted the ability to send official transcripts, diplomas, and degree certificates, we are committed to remaining as flexible as possible. Below are next steps to help you through this process:
- Electronic Transcripts (strongly preferred): If your institution is able to send your official transcripts electronically, please request them to do so ASAP if you have not done so already. They can send them via a secure electronic delivery service, such as Parchment or National Student Clearinghouse, or via email to email@example.com.
- If sending your transcript via an electronic delivery service, please ensure that it is being sent to the MS-ESM Admissions Office. We will not have access to transcripts that are sent to other offices.
- International Students: If you earned your bachelor’s degree from an institution outside of the United States, we require your official transcript and official degree certificate/diploma from that institution.
- If any of your official transcripts or bachelor’s degree certificate/diploma are not in English, we require a certified English-translation of these documents. We can accept translations from your institution or a professional English-translator.
- We can also accept official transcripts in the form of a credential evaluation. While this service is not required, we recommend the World Education Services (WES) ICAP evaluations. Credential evaluations may take the place of official transcripts, as long as they come to Georgetown University directly from the evaluation service provider and include a copy of the official transcripts you had evaluated.
- If you are only given one official bachelor’s degree certificate/diploma and/or official transcripts, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for next steps. You will be required to bring your degree certificate/diploma and/or transcripts to our office for verification prior to classes beginning.
- We require proof a degree was conferred and the date of graduation. If your transcript does not explicitly state that a degree was conferred or the date of graduation, you should obtain an official letter from your university indicating the date of your graduation and the degree conferral date. This letter should be enclosed in a signed, sealed envelope and included with your transcript.
If your institutions can only mail physical transcripts: Please have your official transcripts sent to the address below:
Georgetown MS-ESM Admissions
Georgetown University Graduate School
Box 571745 (Car Barn – Suite 312)
3520 Prospect St. NW
Washington, DC 20057
For test scores (optional):
If you submitted test scores as part of your application, these scores are considered unofficial documents, i.e. “Received (Unofficial).” Please release your official test score report(s), i.e. “Received (Official),” online through your respective testing organization(s) (e.g. GMAC, PearsonVue, ETS, etc.)
- Program/Institution Codes: For tests that require a program/institution code, please ensure that you send your official score report(s) to the appropriate code(s). For your convenience, our codes are below:
- GMAT – JT7-GJ-26
- GRE – 5244
- Executive Assessment – N/A
- To send your official scores to our office: via your GMAC account, please send official score reports to Georgetown University Graduate School of Arts and Sciences.
- TOEFL – 5244
- IELTS – N/A
- To send your official scores to our office: via your IELTS account, please have the testing center send official score reports to Georgetown University Graduate School of Arts and Sciences.
- Retrieval Timing: Once released, your official score report(s) will become available for our team to download on the respective websites of these testing organizations.